20111119

Flarf Poetry by Jim Withington

HI JIM, THIS IS ALEX SUNDANCE

Hi Jim, this is Alex Sundance
boyfriend. I was just calling
about the chair of it, she said she could
have. I'm just gonna come over and
pick it up. I have my friend's car and
I could swing by and pick it up
anytime this afternoon
if that works for you
guys in your runs very busy

but you know.
So whatever is easiest,
just please give me a call.
My phone number is (XXX) 730-6140

thanks bye.


HI JIM, THIS IS SOME

Hi Jim, this is some
you know i key. For Your stable.
I want to take your Staples.

I miss you up on the and Section 417 again.
I said he'd on. Please call me back.

I'm very region for you. I know.
Great knowledge to tell you about.
If you wanna call okay we can meet each other.

Thank you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment